The Countdown

Sunday, August 7, 2011

TNNA-Baltimore Bound

 

Sent many of you this by group e-mail but for those not in my group mail yet. I thought I would post this to the blog as well!

Gals,

Hope everyone is having a great summer and enjoying the sunny and hot days!!!

The fall retreat is fast approaching and we are putting everything together. Several of you have already sent in your registrations, thanks! Plenty of time yet to get your registration into us!

I am off to Baltimore for the TNNA show this Wednesday where the fall wholesale show is being held. Plan to spend a day or so touring and sightseeing in Washington, D.C. since its only a 1/2 hour train ride from Baltimore.

Thought I would drop you all a line to see if there is anything you may want that I can pick up at the show for you. Plan to have my i-phone with me so you can e-mail all week long as the show runs Friday August 13th until Sunday August14th. Sending along the link to the TNNA website that shows the exhibitors should you want to know who is attending,

http://www.e-offinger.net/assn_search/tnna/FallExhibitors.cfm

I will do my best to get everything that is requested, also going to look for neat and new things to bring along as well for the fall retreat!

Well off to believe it or not stitching, since I have been busy all week dying fabric for the show!

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment