The Countdown

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Latest News!

Time is fast approaching and soon we will all be together!

Since I am down in Toronto at Gitta’s Retreat I am spending time with some of everyone’s favourite designers.  So I will be bringing along a lot of their new items for you to see and purchase.

The weather has been great though I have not had time to get outside, our weekend though I do plan on enjoying more of this lovely sunshine and taking a walk along the shoreline, okay and a lot of stitching!

While sitting here posting to the blog i am working on several little things for the weekend, which should be filled with plenty of fun and stitching!

Will be sending out a small packet to each of you this week, with an overview of the weekend and some other tidbits.

See you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment