The Countdown

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Retreat Information

I would like to welcome you to the new blog for Crafy Lady Retreats!


As many of you know Maria Murphy will be hosting her final retreat this fall as she has passed on the retreat to me. Please note that there will be very little change to the format of the retreat, just a new face or two taking care of running things!

Maria has posted the change in hands, but I wanted to acknowledge all of you, and if for any reason you have any questions or inquiries regarding the 2011 retreats please do not hesitate to contact me, either by e-mail or phone (705)476-8568.

Over the next several weeks the websitewill be updated and re-formatting with the retreat dates and news, so I hope you will take a moment to check out the new look to the retreat website.

Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment